Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mental Health Day



I'm not going to lie. Tough days at Elastic.  Its our busy season...so its been very crazy. I've been stressed and super grumpy even though I just got back from vacation.

ANYWAY, this week was tough for me. I was very very sad.  I think it was 9/11, I don't  know.  But  I decided to take a day off to get out of the office.  Mom and I went to AC.  It was a nice drive, we won a little money and I went to work today, much calmer.

The day cost me, but I believe with all my heart that you have to always remember to take care of yourself.  Your body and your mind.  You are no good to ANYONE if you stress yourself sick.


Barb's Top 5 Stress Free Life Quotes:

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key. Meaning – take a vacation, learn to relax sometimes.


The time to relax is when you don't have time for it. ~ Sydney J. Harris


For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. ~Lily Tomlin


Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow. ~Douglas Pagels, These Are the Gifts I'd Like to Give to You


Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. ~Etty Hillesum

No comments:

Post a Comment