Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas. Love, Cobra....

What a Christmas gift I was given by the federal government...The 65% COBRA subsidy was extended from 9 months, to 15 months.  What a load off my shoulders!

In the past 8 months, I have been to the doctor more times than most of my 15 years working.  I even had a hospital visit. Anyone that knows me knows that going to the doctor is always a last resort for me.  But the body isn't what it used to be...and now health care is more important than ever.   I can't imagine the stress of knowing I need care, but skipping it based on the cost.

Thank you for the gift Mr. Obama.  This is what I need to keep my head above water.

 http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-he-yourmoney28-2009dec28,0,1437369.story

As far as the job hunt, it is going much longer than I expected, but I keep on trucking, with my head up. I know I am in good company and the new year is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment