Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Adjusting the sails....

Well, I am back at Panera today. It feels good.  I woke up to a nice sunny day, and I got up, got dressed and got myself OUT.

I say it again and again. Getting out is the key to staying positive.   And I am not going to lie...its been hard to stay up these days.  My sleep pattern and daily routine has been affected already.  I know I need to get back on track.  I am pushing myself, mainly because I can't afford to be negative right now. 

Anyway, step one to getting back on track is looking for new paths back to work.  So today, I'm back on the government websites...It takes a little time to decipher the descriptions, but I just know there are a few that are right for me.

Here are the websites if you are interested:
I'm also planning on attending a small business group tonight.  I think it will be a good networking opportunity.

Anything out there working for you???  Love to hear your advice.

Quote of the day:
“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” --Jimmy Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment