Friday, November 19, 2010

It feels like just yesterday...

Time flies...it really does.  I can't believe it has been over a year and a half since my unemployment journey began.  And even though I am now temping at a good company (3 months and counting), the journey is not over.  

I was reading back through my blog just the other day and thinking about all the moments that inspired me to write and keep this blog going.  Its been an experience to say the least. 

Looking back, I am most proud of my trip to Chile in May 2009.  It was the beginning of my journey and something I will always be thankful for. It made me believe that everything happens for a reason, and that there is a bright side to every situation.

I shared my story with MarloThomas.com, and they featured me on their website.  

Check it out for yourself:
http://marlothomas.aol.com/2010/11/01/everything-happens-for-a-reason/


No comments:

Post a Comment