Friday, May 21, 2010

"What else have you been doing? "

I realize that I have to redo my resume again. Its been a year since Waterfront Media. Its a pretty big gap. But as you all know, I am not sitting home watching Oprah and Judge Judy. I'm all over the place. 
  • I'm drumming up NYC clients for Netrist.com  a web design company that my friend Kevin is running.
  • I'm designing posters, and banners for Soul Joel Productions...
  • I'm consulting on ShirtScuffle.com, helping them increase their site content and SEO.
  • I'm doing web updates for Reesewaters.com and ContrinoTravel.com
  • I'm working with TheBubbas.com, physically selling their Barbikyu (BBQ) on the weekends and marketing their product. 
  • I just completed a crazy freelance project for "elastic,"  which at best could be described as project management work.    
  • And I am helping out others where I can, when I can...
My resume is already full.  I have 2 pages of legit employment.  So my question is...where do you fit "hustling" into your career history?

No comments:

Post a Comment