Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some days you need a good laugh...

Well, as many of you know, in my spare time I work for my friend, SOUL Joel, a local comedian, producer and radio host working his a** off to "make it happen." He's also my office mate at Panera...where I have been absent from for the past 3 weeks, thanks to my temp job (at a place that rhymes with "elastic").

Anyway...making a SHORT story way too LONG...

Through Joel, I met another up and coming comic, Reese Waters. Reese hired me to do some work on his website, and in the process, I found a funny clip of his on Unemployment. Thought I would share...

Jokes.com
Reese Waters - Recession
comedians.comedycentral.com
Futurama New EpisodesFunny Demon Zombie TV ShowFunny TV Comedy Blog

Hoped you enjoyed. A good laugh is good for the spirit.

Want to learn more about Reese and Soul Joel? Visit their sites at www.reesewaters.com and www.souljoel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment