Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary???

Well...its been a year unemployed.  Not where I was hoping to be, but I have to say, as much as I would like to get back to work, I can't complain too much.  I've learned a lot about myself and have had the chance to do a lot of different things that I wouldn't have been able to do if I was working.   And every time I want to feel bad about myself, I meet another person who is right here in the same boat as me.  I'm still in very good company.

The good news is that I am getting more frequent interviews.   My chances of landing a job are going up every day. 

The bad news is that my computer crapped out.  I guess my "fix" didn't work as well as I had hoped.  Well, at least I tried.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."

Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment