Monday, August 14, 2017

Plan B. LSAT

My dad always said, " you should be a lawyer."  I didn't disagree with him but he came to this conclusion right after I finished my MBA.  For godness sake! Give a girl a break.

But here I am another layoff. And in the meantime I've grown a lot as an individual and I realize a law degree isn't such a bad idea.

For the past five years I've been involved in a legal battle within my community.  I'm constantly working with lawyers and  I probably could've saved a ton of money if I had just an ounce more of legal knowledge.  So why not?

The first step is to take the LSAT. Then apply to law school. So that's my plan. I'm back at my office at Panera.

Test is Sept 16.  Giddy up.


Quote of the Day:

The first step in solving a problem is to recognize that it does exist. Zig Ziglar

No comments:

Post a Comment