Friday, February 5, 2010

Keeping my Head UP

Yes...today I open my my Yahoo account only to see the most disturbing headline of the day....
Job losses from Great Recession about to get worse
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100205/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy

I'm not going to rehash the article, you can read it for yourself.  And frankly it was not a surprise. The headhunters aren't calling...and everyone seems to be realizing that we are in trouble.  But man oh man...when you see this kind of stuff in black and white...it really makes me realize that things are BAD.  Seriously, this was not what I was hoping for as I turned into the new year. 

I'm at a loss....I just need to keep on trucking and stay positive.   My friends and family are there to keep me motivated and I have little wins here and there.  I'm not letting this economy bring me down.  NO WAY.

Quote of the Day
When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'

Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment