Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Evolution with my Resolutions

Resolutions are only as good as the people who keep them.  I'm doing my darndest to stay on top of mine.  Otherwise, whats the point?

Here's my status so far....
Networking - I have 2 coffee dates set up in the city and I have signed up for a networking breakfast for the first week of February.

Getting out of the house/Gym - I'm on the right track.  Been to the gym twice this week so far. I can't believe how out of shape I am only after a few weeks.  Well, serves me right.  I started the Joy's Life Diet, but I found a box of fudge in the fridge...BAD.

Going to bed.  12 pm for 2 nights in a row.  That's a big deal for me.  No more Netflix in bed. 
The rest of the items I have to work on...but I'll get there.   Seriously, I'm hoping my job search ends soon.  I am tired of making myself "busy."

GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment